Did you notice what day we are on? We have been reading together for 100 days now. Keep up the good work by reading the good Word!!
- "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid."
- "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones."
- "There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."
- "One who is righteous is a guise to his neighbor, but the wicked leads them astray."
- "In the path of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death."
- "A wise man hears his father’s instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke."
- "Whoever despises the word brings destruction on himself, but he who reveres the commandment will be rewarded."
- "Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him."
- "Whoever walks in the uprightness fears the Lord, but he who is devious in his ways despises him."
- "The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish."
- "Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor."
- "Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors Him."
- "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good."
- "A fool despises his father’s instruction, but whoever heeds reproof is prudent."
- "The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to Him."
- "The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but He loves him who pursues righteousness."
- "The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord, but gracious words are pure."
- "The fear of the Lord is instruction in wisdom, and humility comes before honor."
- "The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is form the Lord."
- "All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirit."
- "The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble."
- "When a man’s ways please the Lord, he makes even his enemies at peace with him."
- "How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver."
- "Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord."
- "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord."
- "Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished."
- "Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers."
- "If anyone returns evil for good, evil will not depart from his house."
- "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
- "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."
- "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe."
- "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord."
- "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."
Psalm 148: "Let them praise the name of the Lord! For he commanded ad they were created."
Psalm 149: "Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, His praise in assembly of the godly!"
Psalm 150: "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!"
- "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction."
- "My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent."
- "Wisdom cries aloud in the street, in the markets she raises her voice…"
- "My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver ad search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find knowledge in God."
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."
- "Blesses is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, for the gain of her is better than gain from silver, and her profit better than gold."
- "The wise will inherit honor, but fools get disgrace."
Psalm 142: "I cry to you, O Lord; I say, ‘You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.’"
Psalm 143: "I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land."
Psalm 144: "Blesses be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me."
Psalm 145: "Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable."
Psalm 146: "Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation."
Psalm 147: "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
Psalm 136: "Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His steadfast love endures forever."
Psalm 137: "How shall we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land?"
Psalm 138: "I give You thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise."
Psalm 139: "Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!"
Psalm 140: "Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men; preserve me from violent men, who plan evil things in their heart and stir up wars continually."
Psalm 141: "O Lord, I call upon you; hasten to me! Give ear to my voice when I call to you!"
Psalm 130: “I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.”
Psalm 131: “But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child, like a weaned child is my soul within me.”
Psalm 132: “For the Lord has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling place…”
Psalm 133: “Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!”
Psalm 134: “Come, bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who stand by night in the house of the Lord!”
Psalm 135: “Your name, O Lord, endures forever, your renown, O Lord throughout all ages.”
Psalm 124: “Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.”
Psalm 125: “As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, from this time and forevermore.”
Psalm 126: “Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like streams in the Negeb!”
Psalm 127: “Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.”
Psalm 128: “Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways!”
Psalm 129: “Greatly have they afflicted me from my youth, yet the have not prevailed against me.”
Here is a chance to help get a video with a Christian message on the front page of YouTube.
Well folks, today marks the halfway point of our reading (a little over half actually). I hope everyone is hanging in there, and enjoying spending this daily time in His word.
Psalm 119: "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
Psalm 120: "Deliver me, O Lord, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue."
Psalm 121: "My help come from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 122: "I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord!’"
Psalm 123: "Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maidservant to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, till He has mercy upon us."
Psalm 112: “For the righteousness will never be moved; he will be remembered forever.”
Psalm 113: “Who is like the Lord our God, who is seated on high, who looks far down on the heavens and the earth?”
Psalm 114: “Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, who turns rock into a pool of water, the flint in a spring of water.”
Psalm 115: “Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!”
Psalm 116: “I love the Lord, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy.”
Psalm 117: “Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!”
Psalm 118: “Let those who fear the Lord say, ‘His steadfast love endures forever.’”