Did you notice what day we are on? We have been reading together for 100 days now. Keep up the good work by reading the good Word!!
- "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid."
- "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones."
- "There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."
- "One who is righteous is a guise to his neighbor, but the wicked leads them astray."
- "In the path of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death."
- "A wise man hears his father’s instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke."
- "Whoever despises the word brings destruction on himself, but he who reveres the commandment will be rewarded."
- "Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him."
- "Whoever walks in the uprightness fears the Lord, but he who is devious in his ways despises him."
- "The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish."
- "Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor."
- "Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors Him."
- "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good."
- "A fool despises his father’s instruction, but whoever heeds reproof is prudent."
- "The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to Him."
- "The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but He loves him who pursues righteousness."
- "The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord, but gracious words are pure."
- "The fear of the Lord is instruction in wisdom, and humility comes before honor."
- "The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is form the Lord."
- "All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirit."
- "The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble."
- "When a man’s ways please the Lord, he makes even his enemies at peace with him."
- "How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver."
- "Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord."
- "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord."
- "Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished."
- "Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers."
- "If anyone returns evil for good, evil will not depart from his house."
- "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
- "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."
- "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe."
- "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord."
- "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."